2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
What’s Included in the Farm Business Essentials Online Course:
By purchasing the Farm Business Essentials (FBE) online course from Grassfed Life LLC (GFL), the purchaser is guaranteed to have streaming access to the content contained within the FBE teaching modules for a one time purchase price. Updated segments within the FBE course will be provided at no additional cost.
Additional benefits include:
- Access to a community run online forum (currently hosted on FaceBook) where you can connect with other FBE students to share ideas, discuss questions and spur one another on to success in your collective farming ventures.
- Access to the course is made available to all members of your immediate household family.
- Access to the bonus “video vault” containing tens of hours of video from the likes of Joel Salatin, Greg Judy, Colin Seis, Mark Shepard and many more experts who have a proven track record in regenerative agriculture.
- Access to potential future modules added to the FBE online course.
- Priority status to sign-up for future in person events put on by GFL.
- Discounts to attend future in person events put on by GFL.
- Discounts for future online, stand alone courses offered by GFL.
[please note that the above “additional benefits” are subject to change]
Legal Terms and Conditions:
By purchasing the FBE online course, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth below:
- You will not share your login information with anyone outside of your immediate household family. This includes business partners, employees, interns, friends, immediate family not living in your home, extended family, etc.Additionally you acknowledge that the information in this course is the sole intellectual property of its owners. As such you will not duplicate, electronically copy, nor distribute in any way, any of the information contained within the FBE online course.This includes video, audio, downloadable guides and tools, archived webinars, presentation notes, spreadsheets, etc. You acknowledge that a failure to comply may result in legal action against you by GFL and/or a permanent ban from the online course with no refund of the purchase.
- You will abide by any rules of conduct set forth to participate in webinars, community run forums or in person events and will conduct yourself in an upright and courteous manner.Failure to do so may result in a loss of privileges to participate in these forums, events or other community interactions.
- While the information provided in the course has been proven to work for its creators, you acknowledge that your results may vary and there is no guarantee of success. You also acknowledge that no refund will be given regardless of your results.
- You acknowledge that you have read all of the terms and conditions, you are over 18 years of age and are legally eligible to enter into this binding contract.