Start Your Successful & Profitable Mini-Farm
From Pastured Poultry 101 to Forest Raised Pigs to Cattle for Beginners, this course covers all of the basics to get your livestock farm started right.
From Pastured Poultry 101 to Forest Raised Pigs to Cattle for Beginners, this course covers all of the basics to get your livestock farm started on the right foot!
Over 7 Hours of Video Presentations
- Enterprise Selection – Choosing the Right Enterprise for Your Farm
- Pastured Poultry Primer – An Introduction to Pastured Poultry
- Pastured Poultry 101 – Make $10,000 An Acre Raising Pastured Poultry
- Forest Raised Pigs 101 – A Profitable Enterprise for Your Farm
- Raising Grassfed Beef 101 – Breeds, Equipment and Economics
- Forming and Organizing Your Farm Business – Forming LLCs and Getting Farm Insurance
- 5 Reasons Why Farm Businesses Fail (and How You Can Avoid Them)
All video presentations includes slides.
Access content 24/7 from any device.
All video content is streamable.
Darby’s farming journey began in 2007 with just $600 and 50 broiler chickens on pasture.
Today the farm is producing nearly $200,000 in gross annual sales and provides a modest living for Darby, his wife and two children.
Darby successfully transitioned himself from the corporate world as a mechanical engineer into farming and this course is designed to help you do the same.
StartEnterprise Selection - Choosing The Right Farm Enterprise for You
StartPastured Poultry Primer - An Introduction to Pastured Poultry
StartPastured Poultry 101 - Make $10000 an Acre Raising Pastured Poultry
StartPastured Poultry 101 - Q&A
StartForest Raised Pigs 101 - A Profitable Enterprise for Your Farm
StartForest Raised Pigs 101 - Q&A
StartRaising Grassfed Beef 101 - Breeds, Equipment, and Economics
StartForming and Organizing Your Farm Based Business - LLCs and Farm Insurance
Start5 Reasons Why Businesses Fail (and How to Avoid Them)